Parent Pride Points
Any parent or family member can earn Pride Points. Some may already be on their way without knowing it!
Joining in on the NC State experience!
We encourage parents to include their NC State student(s) in this unique experience of rich history and tradition.
Parents who complete over 18 of the 23 traditions should send their list to the Parents’ Helpline and they will receive a commemorative NC State gift. For tracking, download the following list and be sure to date stamp each proud Pack Parent experience. Photos are encouraged but not required. Have fun!
Earn Pride Points for Traditions:
- Attend Family Orientation
- Help Your Student Move-In
- Visit the NC State Bookstores
- Paint the Free Expression Tunnel
- Attend Parents and Families Weekend
- Participate in a Service Project
- Donate to Feed the Pack or Wolfpack Styled
- Write Your Student a Letter of Encouragement
- Serve as a Family Ambassador
- Use Your Very Important Parent (VIP) Card
- Attend Spring Fling
- Dine at Case Dining Hall
- Dine at Clark Dining Hall
- Enjoy Family Dinner at Fountain Dining Hall
- Visit D.H. Hill Library
- Experience James B. Hunt Library
- Take the Krispy Kreme Challenge
- Participate in the Fun Run (or Walk)
- Visit the Memorial Bell Tower
- Whisper in the Wolf Ears
- Attend an ARTS NC State Event
- Try Howling Cow Ice Cream
- Take Your Student to Dinner in Raleigh