NC State Apps
NC State is a large campus, but there are several apps to help navigate and make the campus feel smaller. Here are the top applications to help you and your student succeed on campus!
- NC State Wellness and Recreation App: This app provides students with the ability to sign up for group fitness classes, club sports, wellness coaching, and so much more!
- On Campus: This app provides parents and students the opportunity to get WolfAlerts, access the course catalog, the menus in the dining halls and so much more right at your fingertips!
- Transloc: The TransLoc App lets you see the real-time location of all vehicles, as well as access announcements that might impact your ride
- Laundry Alert: Laundry Alert is an online laundry monitor that allows users to check the status of machines at any time.
- Grubhub: While you can walk up and order at all of our campus restaurants and cafes, you may find it easier or more convenient to order ahead through the Grubhub app.
- The Brick: The Brick is an app that allows students to track their participation in NC State Traditions. Parents can participate in this by completing the Parent Pride Points.
- NC State Guides app: This app allows parents and students to have access to important information, schedules for orientation, or details about events like Wolfpack Welcome Week and Packapalooza at NC State.