Family of the Year
It’s that time of year, Wolfpack! Family of the Year nominations are now open!
The annual Family of the Year contest has become a university tradition during Parents and Families Weekend, which provides students with the opportunity to honor their parents and family members for their support of their education.
The awarded family will receive:
- A $500 gift certificate for Wolfpack Outfitters;
- a semester of free WolfTV for students who live on campus
- an engraved plaque honoring the family;
- complimentary event tickets to all events of their choice during Parents and Families Weekend 2022 AND Spring Fling 2023;
- complimentary hotel accommodations at NC State’s premier property State View for up to two rooms on both Friday and Saturday evenings;
- an all-access pass to the Sept. 24 NC State v. UConn football game with seating in the Chancellor’s Box and on-field recognition experience during the game for the whole family!
Current NC State students are encouraged to apply! Applications close Sept. 4 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
For more information, please visit parents.ncsu.edu/family-of-the-year.