Meet Our New PA: Kaden!

Howdy! I am Kaden Steinmann, experiencing my second semester on campus as a first-year student. Currently, I study Chemical Engineering with a concentration in Biomanufacturing Sciences and pursue a minor in Business Administration. My activities on campus include intramural sports soccer and ultimate frisbee while I search for a research position in the Chemistry Department. To brighten up my mood, I enjoy pursuing two additional hobbies of mine: reading and working out. Not too far away from home, I am from Raleigh, North Carolina, but I find this experience exciting nonetheless and hold pride for joining the Wolfpack community.

I cannot express my gratitude enough for the amazing opportunity of working with the Office of Parents and Families Services. As an ambitious Parent Ally, I feel the utmost joy for the opportunity to unite parents across the nation. Looking forward, I am excited to work with this crew to organize large events including Parents and Families Weekend. I welcome all of the Pack Parents and Families to this community and hope to rejoice, assist and interact with everyone!

Many thanks,

• Kaden Steinmann