Senior Spotlight: Jenny

From the moment I moved into Bragaw Residence Hall my freshman year, I knew I was meant to be a part of the Wolfpack. I grew up a NC State fan, with my mom being an alumna. I have always loved hearing my mom’s college stories, but it wasn’t until I became a student that I experienced first-hand how it felt to be part of such an incredible and supportive community.

I am so thankful for all the memories and life-long friendships that I have made at NC State. Some of my most memorable experiences include the Legacy Luncheon for incoming students with alumni parents, the belltower tour with Dr. Stafford and the Wolfpack win against UNC at my last football game as a student. 

NC State has provided me with so many opportunities and resources. One of my main goals was to get involved on campus so that I could share these experiences with other students and parents. As a Parent Ally, I was able to provide a student perspective on life at NC State to Wolfpack parents. I also had the opportunity to be an Ambassador for the Honors and Scholars Program, which was an amazing way to participate in high-impact activities on campus and around the world.

After graduation, I will be attending Duke University for my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I am very excited to see what the future has in store, but will always be a part of the Wolfpack!

GO PACK!

• Jenny Mobed