Before you get started here are a few helpful reminders.
- Be sure to have your NC State student’s SID (student identification) number readily available. This will be required for registration and ticket purchase.
- NC State students do NOT need a ticket purchased for Family Dinner or Sunday Brunch.
- NC State students WILL need a ticket for all other selected events.
- Students may have a ticket reserved at no cost for the football game allowing them to sit with their family during this time. Note, SIDs are required at purchase and will be checked upon entry on game day. By reserving this seat with their guests, NC State students would NOT need to enter the lottery for game day tickets and will not have a seat in the student section.
- Pack Family Picnic Boxes are designed for 2 people per box. Picnic boxes will be picked up via drive-thru at the E. Carroll Joyner Visitor Center on Sat. Sept. 18. Please be sure to select your pick-up time option carefully in consideration of other events that day.
Ready to order?
Please follow the links below to register your Wolfpack Family.
Parents and Families Services Hosted Events
This includes all in-person events, advance registration virtual options and the pre-game Pack Family picnic box.
Football / Game Day
NC State v. Furman football game tickets ONLY.
For questions about football tickets and game day parking please call the Ticket Office at 919.865.1510.
For all other questions please visit Frequently Asked Questions and if needed, call the Parents’ HelpLine at 919.515.2441. If you have already placed your order please have your order number for reference.
We look forward to seeing you in just a few short weeks. GO PACK!