Meet Our New PA: Neveen!

Hi, my name is Neveen Zeitouni and I am excited to start the semester as a new Parent Ally in the Office of Parents and Families Services! I am looking forward to working to make Spring Fling 2023 an unforgettable event for NC State students and their families. I am a sophomore studying Political Science with a concentration in Law and Justice. 
I was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina, but my parents are from Lebanon. I enjoy traveling to see family and friends across the world, eating Mediterranean food, and speaking Arabic. I am very involved with activities on campus because I love the environment and energy of the people I meet. I spent the first semester of my college career studying abroad in Prague, Czech Republic for 12 weeks, and I am now the Vice President of Finance for the campus-affiliated club, Pack Abroad Ambassadors. I am also currently working as a Resident Advisor at Wolf Village and attending meetings for Arabic club and the Executive Branch of Student Government. I love to hang around Talley with friends to relax, socialize, and check out pop-up tables for new clubs and activities to get involved in! My favorite event that I have attended thus far during my time at NC State would be Packapalooza. I really enjoyed roaming Hillsborough Street and participating in fun activities. My goal is to make the most out of my time and take advantage of the great opportunities I am presented with at NC State.